Friday, November 6, 2009

curiosity




I'm officially working on Flickr, my website, I have a LinkedIn account, etc. It is chomping up my time, but actually feels like the most relevant thing I have done in a while... for me. I am making friends with the internet on a whole other level.

I am branding myself (and yes, it does kinda hurt). In doing all this, I had to organize my thoughts and work backwards. So, I made mood boards. WHat do I like? What is my aesthetic. What do I have to say? What do I think is cool? What does my work say?

Here are the mood boards. I'll let you know when my spankin new website in up and running.

2 comments:

AnnemarieSchimmel said...

Good blog~nice to meet u..................................................................

Elinore Eaton said...

Please do not use comments to spam links, they will be immediately deleted.